ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS3 driving game

Alfa romeo
Hi

Well I'm off to the ring with some friends next year (May bank hol) but the thing is I don't know the track.
Which is the best PS3 game to at least learn which direction the track goes?

Cheers

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
The GT series games claim to have covered the circuit in exhaustive detail but I would be wary of using the game to make any assumptions about anything other than as you say the direction the track goes.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
As Matt says, GT6 is certainly good enough for you to gain track knowledge and what sections of track are coming up.
Personally, I've spent the most amount of time on the 'Ring within Race '07 on the PC - but GT6 is pretty faithful to it also.

D.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
I went there for my stag in 2009, I had a DC2 Integra at the time. I knew the layout quite well from practising on GT5, I even set up an Integra Type-R and took the power down to 187bhp and put on the realistic tyres so it would be comparable in corner entry speeds and grip etc. What the game didn't prepare me for were the locals overtaking mid corner in GT3s, the British muppets on sports bikes overtaking then getting in your way mid corner, the absolute bell end in a CTR who thought it was a good idea to start racing me, oh and the Dodge Viper Time Attack car that span just in front of me on the exit of a corner blocking the whole track. All good fun though.