ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS1

MR2 Mk1.5
Well, I've finally upgraded my Gameboy and bought a PS1, £5.01 ebay bargain and £1.42 for Tekken 2.

I need some game inspiration though, bored of Tekken 2 already.

What were your favourite PS1 games to recommend to me?

Cheers

Ollie

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Crash bandicoot was always fun, gta, vrally, resident evil, micro machines. Thats just a few I can remember enjoying.

MR2 Mk1.5
Crash bandicoot was always fun, gta, vrally, resident evil, micro machines. Thats just a few I can remember enjoying.

Cheers, V Rally - YES! I remember that one well, Corsica stage in the Pug 106! Thanks for that little gem!

There was a kind of space ship racing game I remember as well, can't remember the name though..

Pearl Black Ph2 172
Gran turismo 1 & 2
Ridge Racer series (arcade style)
​Streetfighter series.

also gameshark catridges and biro pen springs make an easy way to chip the original greystation, slimeline PSone, you need a 5 pence piece and a blaze boot disk :)

Ph 1 172
Final fantasy 7 best one out of all the final fantasy games.

metal gear solid is also epic

command and conquer red alert.

resident evil 1+2

driver.

tony hawk pro skater 2

street fighter alpha 3

time crisis (if you can get the gun)

Silent hill

quake

Inferno 225 cup
Can't believe how quick my ps1 was after having it chipped....

Driver

V-ralley

Abes odysee

Tomb raider

Edit I didn't even read what Harpham put so great shout with abe!! What a game.

Last edited:

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Gran Turismo 1&2
Crash 1,2&3
Crash Team Racing
Soul Blade
Tekken 1,2&3
Res Evil 1,2&3
Silent Hill
Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy 7,8&9 (I prefer 7, then 9 and then 8)
Wipeout
Tony Hawks
Abe's Odyssey
Rayman
V Rally
Colin McRae Rally
GTA
Dino Crisis
Time Crisis
Destruction Derby
Rage Racer
Spyro 1&2

If you get it chipped play Parasite Eve.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Jonah Lomu Rugby was decent.

Driver was ace.

FIFA Road to the World cup

MR2 Mk1.5
Cheers all. that's a good list sorted.

Tekken 3
Wipe Out
Soul Blade
V Rally 1&2
Colin McRae
RidgeRacer
Destruction Derby
Tony Hawk
GTA

​Should keep me entertained! ha

LY 200 & 265 Trophy
Grand theft auto is the greatest game ever taking playability to a new level.
iirc gran turismo was the first game to use a machine that tested how much processing power they were actually getting out of the PS.
One if the all time best games is metal gear solid, moved gaming on miles and will last you hours and hours!

Clio 1.2 16v
International Track & Field, I bought it for £1 the other week at a car boot sale. I was going to buy a ps1 but you they work on PS3 which i didn't know until i tried it! haha

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
International Track & Field, I bought it for £1 the other week at a car boot sale. I was going to buy a ps1 but you they work on PS3 which i didn't know until i tried it! haha

Haha...

Track and field was ace! Hours spent with socks/cloths over hands trying to run faster

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Haha...

Track and field was ace! Hours spent with socks/cloths over hands trying to run faster
The amount of socks I went through lol I used to ask my mum to get me thick socks especially cos they were better.

Anybody said Hogs of War yet?