ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Proxes T1R, Camskill?

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Ready now to buy two new tyres, thinking of Proxes T1R's, had them before on a starlet turbo and was impressed. Going to get 195-45-16s for the 182 wheels, as they very slightly rub when turning with the 205 wide tyres at the moment.

Is camskill the cheapest place at £95 delivered? or is there anywhere else thats cheaper online or even any cheaper, better tyres?

*Done a search and couldnt find what i was looking for*

Cheers :rasp:

type r civic
tyre traders are cheap. thats where i got my toyos from that was around £94 delivered and they arived the next day.

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Yes it has 2 PE2s on the front at the moment, But to me T1Rs are really good value for money and alot cheaper.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
There is a reason PE2's are £90 odd each though tbh

Although, ill take 4 x T1R's for £110 anyday! :)
They are EPIC tyres. Buying some for my 16" wheels when the proxies need replacing.

The exaltos make the proxies look like budgets imo.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've just gone from 15" wheels with T1Rs on back to 16" with PE2s, difference is epic.

Banana
T1Rs have amazing grip but have soft sidewalls, so the ride can be wallowy in the bends. They take a bit of getting used to, excellent value though.

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Yeh, as said there just normal road driving, No fast cornering etc. The last set i had lasted ages too tbh.

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Gunna say they cant be that cheap surely! What a difference an inch makes lol

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Quick and probably stupid question.

195 - 45 - 16 tyres are fine for the 182 wheels arnt they?