ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Properly back after 12 years...

2004 Racing Blue 182
Maybe set up a project thread on here mate

I will mate. I have a couple things I need to do to the car, the stereo isn't fitted properly - slides out of the dash under heavy acceleration:tearsofjoy:, I would also like to replace the steering controls at some point, the CC unit needs replacing and I will more than likely be adding winter wheels next year. A project thread is a great way of tracking what I have done to the car too.

PH1 Oddy, M140i
I’m also an oldie about to return behind the wheel of an RS (I’ll save my thread for post collection with pics!) she looks great. What cars have you been through since your valver that have led back to a Clio?!

2004 Racing Blue 182
I’m also an oldie about to return behind the wheel of an RS (I’ll save my thread for post collection with pics!) she looks great. What cars have you been through since your valver that have led back to a Clio?!

Welcome back pal.

I sold my last Clio 16v in 2006 i think it was, then cycled to work for about 6 years, then decided i wanted my freedom back, so took my bike test, had a few sports bikes, then back in a car with a EP3 Type R, Mk5 Golf GTI, then my 182.

PH1 Oddy, M140i
You really have stayed true to the hot hatch! Good to see you successfully cycled for so long too! I’m a cyclist (I own a bike shop) but equally a petrol head - a real juxtaposition!

I jumped into Subaru’s!! Then BMW’s !! Now back to RS (as 2nd car/ investment )

I pick up next week hopefully. Has your memory served you well or do they feel ‘different’!!!?

2004 Racing Blue 182
Nah man, it feel brilliant to be back in a clio again. Loved the GTi, did everything well, but never excited me. It was all so easy in that car. The Clio is just a proper little hooligans car [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renault clio 182
Looks absolutely cracking, delighted to see she ended up in good hands - cheers to @imprezaworks for linking me!

I purchased this from @mossyv6 a few years back, as a second vehicle to enjoy around the coastal roads of Cornwall with my partner. When it came into my ownership, it was nothing short of immaculate, with mossy harnessing every ounce of OCD at his disposal to make it that way. From the replacement of all marked interior trims, to uprooting the carpet lining as it was too tatty for his liking; you name it, this car had had it - I was sold before we even turned the key. The test drive further reinforced that this was one of those 'needle in a haystack' Renaultsports, the kind that hasn't been thrown around a local maccies car park at 4am on a Saturday morning with Dj Cammy pumping out a Halfords spec subwoofer. It was simply a well loved, well driven and thoroughly cherished piece. We shook hands that day, and the following morning I began a 7 hours jaunt to my cottage in North Cornwall.

I had the vehicle for around a year before deciding to sell up, as I was planning the final stages of my relocation to Qatar and didn't want the vehicle sitting unappreciated whilst I was away. I had a colossal amount of interest on the vehicle when it hit the marketplace, with the first interested party snapping it up straight away.

Unfortunately the new owner (Brandon if I recall correctly) didn't keep it for very long, as he ended up getting a company car with his new job and didn't have anywhere to safely store the Clio. That's where my trail ran dry.

Completely serious remark here, I would love to have her back under my ownership again. If you ever decide to part with her, be sure to let me know!

Either way, I hope you get as much enjoyment out of her as we did buddy :)

View attachment 1355238
Evening Gents i owned this car for a short period in 2017 been looking for it ever since anyone know whos' got it now really regretted selling probably one of the nicest RB182 around. Im Brandon as mentioned above :D