ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

projector headlamp conversion...possible?

Clio with v6 kit
firstly, any help would be appreciated, does anyone know the job involved and even if its possible to put the xenon projector headlamps in to a car with standard headlamps, as i assume the block connectors are different on xenon/non-xenon cars, i arent to bothered about loosing the xenons as i can buy the xenon conversion sets and do it that way, i just want the look of the projectors lamps from the outside.

cheers

t3 corolla 116bhp
in a word, yes. i put xenons in my dynamique. just plug and play, same connectors, just the headlamp components themselves which are different

DSC00127.jpg

On my Dynamique, my manual adjuster plug wouldn't fit in the auto-adjuster so I just left it out and it's been fine (just can't adjust them!).

you just swap the adjuster motors over, then they work on a nonsport from the adjuster inside the car perfectly fine