ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Mint Ph1. Near complete pics. Ph1 fans, Hi.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
To the right person it's worth it. Someone who wants a properly mint one would find it cheaper to buy this than an average one and then mint it. And that's ignoring how hard it would be to find a low miler with history that the type of buyer would insist on.

330i. E30 Touring.
To the right person it's worth it. Someone who wants a properly mint one would find it cheaper to buy this than an average one and then mint it. And that's ignoring how hard it would be to find a low miler with history that the type of buyer would insist on.

Bingo.

And the Scotsman gets it in one.

You find me another 30k mile car in this condition?

Sure, there are a few about for £1500 on sub 90k, but my bet is they'll all need the work I've done doing!

To the right buyer, who wants the right car, it's fairly priced.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
How come?

Because its a 4k ph1. The last mint low mileage one for that sort of money was Steve's odyssey blue one that had been returned to standard. Iirc he wanted 4k. Was up for sale for ages, everywhere. Sold on ebay for around 2700. A standard one just isn't worth 4k IMO .

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I will be monitoring the sale close as 4k is top draw money but it looks a good car.... Perhaps that price a tad optimistic. :) however if it goes for that good luck I will employ you as my senior sales assistant.

I sold My od for 3k.

330i. E30 Touring.
dont see it going anywhere soon after seeing the asking price. but good luck.

My thoughts also, is a great ph1 no doubt about it but 4k for a 14 year old clio is a hell of lot to ask, good luck with the sale though

Thanks for your comments chaps, but......

Sold today for asking price.

Spot on, yet again.

330i. E30 Touring.
Great car tbh. Worth every penny.

Buyer was a top chap, appreciated the car for what it is.

330i. E30 Touring.
yhynyna3.jpg
well done skipper.

Can you wear a low cut blouse.?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Honestly, to the right buyer, I'd be putting yours up at double the price.

Mileage means nothing when everything is new. Lol

If the day ever comes then it won't be getting put up on here.

Its worth about £1000 to the CS dickheads.

Well played mate, hell i might even pay you to sell it for me. :approve:

330i. E30 Touring.
If the day ever comes then it won't be getting put up on here.

Its worth about £1000 to the CS dickheads.

Well played mate, hell i might even pay you to sell it for me. :approve:

As much as 95% of buyers on CS are chancers, the guy who bought mine was on CS. How he contacted me. Also had a low mileage V6, so a cracking pairing!

Had another couple of guys from Pistonheads coming to view it this weekend also.

You wouldn't be the first CS'er to do that tbh..

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Thanks for your comments chaps, but......

Sold today for asking price.

Spot on, yet again.

Not for 4k it didn't, you dropped the asking price, so to say it sold for the full asking price isn't strictly correct. :rasp:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
He asked 4k originally, I said could take a while at that price. Later price was dropped to 3750, along with sensible offers considered. So I'm guessing it didn't sell for 4k. No biggie, just saying as I was quoted for my original post of taking a while to sell at 4k. Anyway even at 3500-3750 he did well.