ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Jap crap

big boost cup
Well seeing as the cup didnt have a project thread. I shall make one for my latest purchase.

005.jpg

003.jpg004.jpg

Brought for the grand total of £900.
Its an r33 gts t 60 k on the clocks on an N plate, Tein coilovers, some rather large exhaust pipe of some sort, random air filter, and a cool chav valve.
Its very tidy inside but the outside needs some attention.
New front bumper when i find out what spec it was.
New front mount intercooler.
and some more cleaning as it had been sat in someones garden for 18 months.
the plans for it are to get it back to its former glory and add some more ponies.
will get some more pics up when its dry.

big boost cup
So a bit more progress. ordered a D1 Front mount inter cooler last night. been looking for a spec 2 front bumper but to no avail yet. going to get it booked in for an mot asap to find out what else needs fixing.
Might bring it down to the K tec rolling road meet to see what figures its producing before i start to play with it

big boost cup
They do until you start working on them. They never got under sealed properly by Nissan when they were made. They just sprayed what they could when it was built up.

Didnt know this Gaz will have to sort that out then any tips

Not bad for £900 Tom, like Gaz said if its rotten underneath just sell all the good bits that are worth some money and run in into the ground. Learn to drift it, 'run the wall' with or what have you and break it once its not 'road worthy'.

Monaco 172
Not bad for £900 Tom, like Gaz said if its rotten underneath just sell all the good bits that are worth some money and run in into the ground. Learn to drift it, 'run the wall' with or what have you and break it once its not 'road worthy'.
This^^ or give me a shout when you're bored of it :)

big boost cup
Bit more progress finally found the front bumper complete with lights and lower lip just got to go pick it up now. so this and the FMIC should be ready to fit on the weekend.

From this

001.jpg

To this

P10114761.jpg

big boost cup
Got the car back today from the MOT station and suprise suprise it failed. but it only needs windscreen wipers and the bumper fitting then it should be all good. dorve all the way to Bristol to pick the above bumper today too. so after 4 hours of driving i came back to see that i had got my Japspeed front mount inter cooler.

001-1.jpg

So now I can get the bumper and fmic, and some new wipers fitted on the weekend. and back in for its Mot. Then get it taxed and insured.