ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Dash Conversion

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Shame you couldnt change the clocks as well. Or at least fitted ph1 172 dials which look great.

Great effort.

Great effort this ryan mate, shows how much effort has gone into the rest of the car as well!

Jamie

Clio
well done mate !

im way to lazy for that i would have sold the clio i have and bought a clio with that dash already in lol

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
awesome work mate! i would love to do this in my mk2 ph1 :D Though i would have to pay someone to do it since i would have no idea what so ever :(

R27, Deep Black
Really good effort!

I would have a few problems with placing drinks or money or something into the bottom-less cup holders though! lol

Gordini Clio 128
Could always fibre Glass the Cup Holders Mate, something to do in the shed or something on a Rainy Day, This has made my day too, since I cant insure a PH2 and a I don't like the PH1 Dash, You have practically made the Decision of getting one for me haha.