ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project: BMW E21.

Do more. I want to read more.

I love everything about this. Ballsy buy and it's paid off.

Haha, I'm addicted to it!

My girlfriend's dad restored a 1954 Splitty a few years back, it was stunning, was a complete job and really looked the part. I always remember thinking 'what's the point?' and 'how can you remain motivated?'

Now I know. Old cars have more character than some people. I love it :D

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, I'm addicted to it!

My girlfriend's dad restored a 1954 Splitty a few years back, it was stunning, was a complete job and really looked the part. I always remember thinking 'what's the point?' and 'how can you remain motivated?'

Now I know. Old cars have more character than MOST people. I love it :D

EFA.

I've always wanted an old car project. There's just something so awesome about them. Like you said, they have character.

Yep. It sits there on my driveway. It hasn't been driven in weeks now, yet it looks at me with it's puppy dog face and I know it just wants to be driven!

I think I've gone mushy in the brain, but I don't care.

If you get an E28, Rhys, we will quite easily, be the coolest kids on the block ;)

330i. E30 Touring.
'89. 325i M-tec 1 Cab. 50k miles. Manual.

Already my inspiration:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355249852.868369.jpg

330i. E30 Touring.
That's the only thing I'm not 100% happy with, but no complaints. Will be nice to save something for once.

RetroBMW.net?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Hero.

I told the parents I'll be getting rid of the fiesta for a 1.2 or something and getting an E28. They said no but were then advised I was just giving them a heads up, not asking for their permission.

I hope to god I have one for CSS13.

pimp mobile Zafira
Wow in a word mate. Love it. Always been a fan of the 21. I've had 2 e30s. You gotta love the retro.

DC2 Black Type Rx
Car is parked in a barn so if the weather is good this weekend, happy to prove to you. Have nothing to lie about like some people.....

So the top nuts holding the topmounts onto the struts have been tightened by the Hulk it would seem.

They're locked solid and won't budge, so I'm going to try tonight/tomorrow/this weekend with an impact gun, hopefully that will have them off, and I can dismantle and clean the coilovers.