ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

problems with iPad and macbook

vauxhall corsa vxr
not so much problems with the devices, basically before i sold my 2011 macbook pro i transferred all my photos and music to the iPad, now i have my 2012 macbook pro i want to transfer the albums back onto the computer i there anyway of doing this, as I've searched everywhere but as of yet no help, I've done all the usual transfer purchases and back up but nothing is there.

Any help is appreciated

You'll need a separate program for the music. Google "iPod to iTunes" and there's loads of free software.

For the pictures. Probably the same thing but I'm not sure.

Why didn't you back things up before you sold your laptop?

AK

M240i
I have a similar question:

Without a backup for your iTunes library that was on your PC and for any photos on your iPhone that were transferred from your PC, transferring any iTunes content and photos from your new Mac or from any new computer will erase all iTunes content and photos from your iPhone that were transferred from your old PC. Not all information on your iPhone will be erased when doing so, just iTunes content and photos that were transferred from your PC.

Is the above correct? If I plug my iPhone into a new MacBook will it just erase songs etc, not messages/contacts?

vauxhall corsa vxr
^ this is true mate you have to get programs to take your stuff off your iPhone/ipod/ipad to a new computer

AK

M240i
That's alright. I'm not arsed about losing songs/apps. Just my contacts/messages I'm bothered about.