ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problems with 02

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
I signed up for an 18mth contract a year ago for a blackberry curve.

Since then the blackberry has developed a keyboard & track ball fault. However while taking the contract i was told that the phone was guaranteed for 18mts, otherwise i wouldnt have bothered with an 18mth contract as a phone has never lasted me more than a year.

The year was up on 21st of Sept. Ive been with O2 for almost 10years yet they will not fix or replace the handset.

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
Re: f**king O2 knobs

Check the Blackberry website for details of the warranty and/or phone their customer services as they are the manufacturer.

My g/f had problems with her Samsung and when she went back to the Vodaphone shop they just tried to sell her a new phone out of a selection of 3 old awful handsets. She then phoned Samsung's customer services and they told her which shop in Edinburgh to take the phone to for a warranty repair (Samsung phone warranty is 2 years). It was then collected the next day fixed and working.

Good luck!

BMW E46 330i Touring

The phone is probably guaranteed through Blackberry, not o2, mate. Contact them directly and see what they can do.

Still, a trademark of the normal kind of service we, the public, receive from companies that know they have us under a barrel... it wouldn't have taken them much to call Blackberry on your behalf really.

Clio 172mk2

u wanna send a email to o2 on there site, trust me o2 gaurentee the fone for the length of yer contract they told me that, ok itll be either fixed or reconned one sent to u, but hey`ll arrange it for u

they sent me a recon n95, that broke after 3 weeks then sent me a brand new replacement :D

emailing by far best way with o2, then you at least have records of whats said , cos on phone they tend to talk bullshit tbh

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy

u wanna send a email to o2 on there site, trust me o2 gaurentee the fone for the length of yer contract they told me that

I heard that as well tbh. Your fone's warranty is as long as your Contract. So if you have a 18 month Contract your fone's warranty should last until your Contract expiries.

your warranty will be with blackberry. Not with o2. O2 will not cover the phone for the full 18mnths, or at least they didnt when i used to work for them about 7 months ago.