ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with warning lights

Clio 182, M3 Evo
Had a bit of a scare the other day. I was accelerating hard in third when the stop and brake warning lights onthe dash started to flicker on and off. I immediately took my foot off and the lights stayed off. Car seemed OK so I continued my journey. Everything was then fine until yesterday when exactly the same thing happened - twice. On both occasions it was when I was accelerating hard in third, all the other gears are fine. Has anyone else experienced similar problems??

I'm thinking of taking it into the stealers but given that it's an intermittent electrical problem I not sure what they will be able to do about it apart from rag the car, charge me an arm and a leg and then say they can't find anything wrong with it.

If I could go in with some knowledge based on other peoples experience it may save me a few quid. Car's a 182 by the way.

Cam

182 Cup
I had this in my car when i was going round long corners. Check your brake fluid, could also be worn brake pads.