ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem:Clio on Shutdown

1.4 16v dynamique
Hey guys, haven't been on here in ages! Hope your all ok.

Back on point, the other day I was driving down near bristol and the backlight for my speedo and rev counter suddenly go off after i flash a guy with my main beam for letting me out of a junction. :S

I thought as i'm a student they may repair themselves but I seem to be wrong (another student trait). Also just noticed today that my sidelights aren't working, this is including my backlights. I would check the manual but sadly its 315 miles from me... Any ideas?

I'm thinking its a fuse but I dont know which one to check and i'm normally drunk so really shouldnt mess around with too much electrical equipment really! :eek:

Anyways, my car is 03 clio dynamique 1.4 16v, probs some nice pics of it on here somewhere if your really interested..

Many thanks guys, your always helpful
seph

cooper s full areo kit...
I had this problem within warrentee period.
None of interior dash lights operate, nor do sidelights front and back.
It was a faulty lightswitch 'stalk' ( where you turn your lights on) something to do with the sidelight relay, Stealers tried to say i must have banged it with my knee as the dont just break! hehe, pop to stealers, should be warrentee if you still in period, If not i think it woz about 100 notes ish...
Good Luck

1.4 16v dynamique
cheers guys, brocky thats excellent stuff my dad said exactly the same thing, i checked the fuses the other day of the passenger side and they all look perfect so has to be the stalk, i'm off to the stealers later today so i'll update you all after