ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

problem 172 ph1

clio sport 172 ph1
Hello everyone, sorry for my bad English, I'm with a translator, I have a problem with my 172 ph1. Rolling with him for a while suddenly I hit a pull with power cut and I turn on 3 witnesses for a few seconds, STOP, water temperature and gear change warning ... at 3 or 4 seconds off and the car works properly, the temperature does not rise by the needle at any time ... I would appreciate your help because it brings me crazy this problem ... the car is standard only has exhaust suppressor and silent sports, thanks in advance and a greeting

Welcome to the forum :)

What is your usual language? We do have international members that can speak different languages :)

I think you are saying:

- you are driving
- the power cuts off
- STOP, water temperature and gear change warning lights turn on
- you turn the engine off
- you start the car again and it works normally

Is that correct?

clio sport 172 ph1
hello friend first thank you for answering and for the welcome, I speak only Spanish ... that's right, getting up and running in laps I miss the mistake and he only takes off after 3 seconds then the car works correctly

clio sport 172 ph1
but I do not turn off the car, I just continued the march and it does not come out again the failure going quiet seems to be given when it goes up fast of turns

Ok, I think you are saying:

- the car is accelerating, then the car cuts out for 3 seconds

Is that correct?

Are all the wires fitted correctly under the bonnet? No wires are loose?

clio sport 172 ph1
no, the car does not turn off, the acceleration is cut but it stays on when the tug hits, what lasts 3 seconds are the witnesses, under the hood everything is in order

clio sport 172 ph1
por otro lado, toma la temperatura a menos que la deje en reposo o en atascos de tráfico y permanezca un punto por debajo de la mitad (foto adjunta) en un uso normal Can it be all thermostat problem?

Attachments

• 20180214_122812.jpg
    20180214_122812.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 37
  clio sport 172 ph1
Lo que estoy diciendo es que es difícil capturar la temperatura de funcionamiento normal que entiendo que está a medias ¿verdad?