ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Preston/Blackpool based Body Shops

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Reversed into my mums car.

Mines fine but hers has a decent size dint and paint cracked.

Cheers.

172 Cup
Could only ever recommend http://www.dent-tec.co.uk/ - Wigan based but well worth the travel.

Through my family we have had 4 dents/bumps ever needed doing and none of them have ever been finished to a standard of that you'd be totally happy with - always a bit dull, not smooth etc. - but that serves us right for always seeking out for the lowest bidder.

I decided to get my Audi done properly after a car park bump, and took it to dent-tec in Wigan. For a CD sized bump it was just under £200 - so not the cheapest.

But it was immaculate afterwards - 100%. If you or anyone have previously gone through the pain of trying to find someone who will actually do a body good job then I know these guys will.

Just a thought.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Just to update incase anybody in Preston wants anything doing.

Theres a guy who used to work for chips away opened his own place just off Aqueduct street behind 'The Mill'.