ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prestivo tyres?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Opinions?

A really slow puncture has turned out to be a tiny hole right on the shoulder so not repairable.

Tyre's off and I've got the option of 2 Prestivo Sports at £80 each, or Michelin Exalto PE2 £160 each. They have no other stock :(

Thinking PE2s as I don't want to regret not spending the extra for the next 15k miles.

I recently put 4 prestivos on my Audi
Mark, in comparison to the P6000's it had they are much better. Up to the standard of a Michelin? Doubt it...

Not thought about buying a part worn michelin tyre off eBay? Got 4 for the M3 for £160 all in with 2mm above the markers, rrp's over £500!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They only have 2 tyres to choose from? Because of the rare size?

I'd get the Michelins on the front. It's a performance hatch so to get the best out of it you need to play to it's strengths.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
What sort of a tyre place has " no other stock " :S Pity they don't have any Uniroyal Rainsport 2's as recommended to me by a few people on here . I've always been a great advocate of PE2s , especially in the wet , but i'm equally as impressed with the Uniroyals at £75 a corner fitted .

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Going for the PE2s.

Don't know what I was thinking tbh.

I know they're outrageously expensive but have no other options, the tyre's off the rim and they understandably will not refit it.

172cup/ insignia
Have a look on camskill.co.uk always good on price and quick delivery payed 64.80+ postage for 1 toyo t1r for my cup.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Looked at Camskill and MyTyres and seems I got a good deal from the the tyre place this morning...ended up paying £302 all in.

MyTyres have them at £153.50 each without fitting!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
There are places out there that can fix tyres with punctures near the shoulder.