ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prescott Hill Climb - 27th May

Got Tickets to French Weekend at Prescott Hill Climb for Sunday of Whit bank holiday weekend. Just wondered if anyone else was planning to visit.

Apparently the Renault F1 Car & the Bugatti Veyron are there all weekend.

Cheers

Stu

FF Blackgold 182
No probs. Where are you based Stu? I'm not on the stand, but I'm gonna go and then just pay on the gate on the sunday and park with the rest of the public. Should be good though.

106 GTi
As a club we should be having a good turnout and a decent looking stand, going to see if I can secure a few more places on the stand in the next few days so keep an eye on the other thread.

Got my weekend ticket through the door last week, says I'm in Paddock 28 or something but I'm just going as a spectator. Looking forward to it, bit of a drive but worthwhile for a Veyron!

Will do rich, would like to get some advice off you about car detailing if that's ok as i know you're the authority on this.

cheers stu.