ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflex Rear Shock Mount

Megane 175 & BG182
Has anyone used them?

Looking at the black series ones for my track car which runs GAZ coilovers with a rear coil over unit.

Thanks

Megane 175 & BG182
The rear shock mount, goes in place of the standard rear top mount. Did you notice any difference? I am looking at the black race version of it.

Clio Trophy
I replaced mine, due to age, and i was fitting new dampers, can not say i feel any difference, just happy to replace aging rubber

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
You won't really notice much difference with the rear powerflex shock tops. Nice and easy to fit though.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Would last longer with them being a harder material?

Im going to say they will last a lot longer, I changed mine when i done my rear shocks.
Very good , cheap & quick upgrade but something that you won't notice.

Rear Suspension 05.JPG

Rear Suspension 02.JPG

182 Trophy
I did mine too (Powerflex purple) when putting new rear shocks/springs on and a refurbished rear beam. Can't say I've noticed any difference but the rubber items weren't in great shape when I removed them so happy to have swapped in fresh items.