ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerboost Valves...

Ph2 172
My 1.8 16v clio had one fitted when i bought it n truthfully iv not really heard anyone say anythin good about them and supposedly do more damage than good. is it worth removing it?

Ph2 172
sumone said sumthin bout valve weep? sumthin weep anyway. summin to do wi scorin the bores? dunno how that would be possible

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I had one fitted on my Pug 306 s16 and it fucked up the fueling bigtime , put the car into backup mode , so i took it off and got my money back . It just ups the fuel pressure , so unless you've got some serious engine mods i'd say stay well away .

53 Clio's & counting
the car only puts in the amount of fuel that the ecu tells it to mate,so in effect they dont do much,but if need more fuel and the car is set up to put more fuel in then ther ok

eg my mate has a 2.9 v6 sierra with a turbo techics twin turbo conversion,and is running 2 extra injectors to add the extra fueling,and he has one to keep the fuel pressure up

then again he is averaging 9 to the gallon lol