ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power steering pipe

Just on with changing my rad and noticed the power steering pipe? looks badly corroded in one place, I have not tried to clean it up to see if it is a build up on top or knackered what do you think?

Im hoping it will hold out a while as I can barely afford the rad this month and don't want to take it off the road :-(

DSC_0174.jpg

Cheers will hope for the best then lol was toying with the idea of sticking some paint on it to try and slow the deteriation down?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
as above, be careful not to bend it. That pipe is expensive to replace (well over £100 for the part), and it's difficult to access the rack end of it as there's almost no room to turn a spanner

Good point well made did not know it was supposed to be first time I have been anywhere near the pipe only removed the rad maybe previous owner :eek:

Car is down at my mums as I dont have a drive better have a look when I get chance to see if bolt is missing or sheared

Cheers