ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

POV Spec needs upgrades HELP?

Rs200
yo guys got my trusty pov spec clio, by this i mean no passenger airbag, o centre display, and a proper gash clock set up no rev gauge etc.. anyway if i wee to purchase an airbag and centre display are they just plug and play? IIRC there are connectors where the missing bits should be?

Rs200
hardcore pov, but £300 with 67k mot n tax ad then i took it to work and got a full respray for nothing, pov spec is something ill just rectify for that money haha

Jap Box
The center clock that shows the time etc is plug and play, wire should be there already(was when I did this to my old poverty spec anyway)

The rev counter etc wasnt so easy as the plugs were different, might have just been because mine was an older model, if you can get a pic of the back of the clocks with the plugs then il compare to a newer set ive got here :)

Airbags might be harder as it could be a new ECU etc needed.