ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Potential bogus RS192 exhausts for sale on Facebook - Buyer beware

RB 182 FF
I thought some Pikey's had nicked them tbh... The packaging should have been Seeled better really!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
To be honest I had the RS192 system on my BG and it was a nice sounding exhaust. Bit heavy, so you'd need muscles to lift it. I codn't be bothered to wait, so I did fitted it on my own. Carp ulled well with it fitted. I added a decat for noise. I felt a bit of a prawn driving through the high street as people could hear me before they could sea me. I'd have another one sole-ly for the noise.

I see this thread s-pike up so I thought I'd have a quick skate through. Love the fishy puns, CS at its basst!

RB 182 FF
I agree these sound really good with a de-catfish, if I can scrape a few Squid together I fancy Netting one, however I'm just hoping they'll de-liver to Mid Whales..

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
To be honest I had the RS192 system on my BG and it was a nice sounding exhaust. Bit heavy, so you'd need muscles to lift it. I codn't be bothered to wait, so I did fitted it on my own. Carp ulled well with it fitted. I added a decat for noise. I felt a bit of a prawn driving through the high street as people could hear me before they could sea me. I'd have another one sole-ly for the noise.

I see this thread s-pike up so I thought I'd have a quick skate through. Love the fishy puns, CS at its basst!

I'm ashamed to say I got to 'sea' before I cottoned onto the puns. Is it home time yet?

RB Clio 182
My mate Ray told me that he had bought one of these the other day, I too thought this was a scam and that he was going to stingray with the bill and not deliver the goods.

182 ff
Just a quick post to say that someone on Facebook is selling RS192 exhausts for £200 each due to water damage, great deal, however not sure it is legit, the FB page will be updated here -

Just a heads up in case you see it and are tempted, buyer beware, may be legit but vendor has not offered any proof.

I have perchased one.. I might get a rs tuna... but I am not sure.. I might get perchdown to fit it..

Last edited:

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Arrived today.
1 silencer and center section are bone dry.
20160211_193844.jpg 20160211_194210.jpg 20160211_194823.jpg
1 silencer and packaging clearly damp but water appears clean with no signs of silt etc.
20160211_194405.jpg 20160211_194550.jpg
Exhaust were obviously packaged when flooded so i doubt anything other than water penetrated.
Now drying next to rad till i fit at weekend.

Attachments

• 20160211_200458.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 86
  • 20160211_195221.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
  182 ff
Arrived today.
1 silencer and center section are bone dry.
View attachment 147041 View attachment 147042 View attachment 147045
1 silencer and packaging clearly damp but water appears clean with no signs of silt etc.
View attachment 147043 View attachment 147044
Exhaust were obviously packaged when flooded so i doubt anything other than water penetrated.
Now drying next to rad till i fit at weekend.
did it come with a fitting kit? mine should be here tomorrow..hopefully...