ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Posted pics finally!

Well after a few ppl keep on asking for me to post pics up on here I have finally found time to do so. I think I have been a member on here since 2003 and never posted pics of any of the 2 clio's I have owned so here is the cup anyway:
10022008066.gif

Stainless steel battery cover, Thanks once again Tim
09022008063-1.gif

A couple of the engine:
10022008072.gif

10022008073.gif

10022008076-1.gif

Idle control valve:
10022008075-1.gif

More of the car:
10022008070.gif

10022008068.gif

10022008067.gif

10022008069.gif

10022008077.gif

Last edited:
  Clio 197
Take the wheels off, remove the spoiler, put the original lights back on and take those tints off. Then it will look much better...

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Not a fan of the spoiler, wheels or headlights :( sorry mate, apart from that looks spot on :)

Nice horns to :p

I have those wheels on mine but they look OK due to having coilovers on. Unfortunately the lights, spoiler and wheels make it look to fussy and pretty chav really.

Any reason why the OMEX is mounted that way up?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
subtle mods ftw, small front splitter, coilovers, filter, exhaust + engine mods for me anyway.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
hmm, just screams chav to me, standard is the way forward.

apart from that, ace choice on a car (i used to have a cup, lol)

I have those wheels on mine but they look OK due to having coilovers on. Unfortunately the lights, spoiler and wheels make it look to fussy and pretty chav really.

No reason @ all Mark I suppose it saves all the s**t being thrown up into the loom, thats just a guess though. You have surprised me I thought you of all ppl would be dissing the car more seems as your more for AWT and I'm more for GDI!!

No reason @ all Mark I suppose it saves all the s**t being thrown up into the loom, thats just a guess though. You have surprised me I thought you of all ppl would be dissing the car more seems as your more for AWT and I'm more for GDI!!

:cool:

You cant get at the programming port though.

Take the crap off and save up for some coilovers it will look good then.

The wheels look OK on mine IMO but definately need a bit of a drop.
1d.jpg

172 Cup
Bit of a chav mobile tbh. Really likin the exhuast tho, lux nicely placed.

Dont think its not that ppl dont liked modified cars but the cup looks perfect as standard neways so dont know why ud want to ruin it. :S

Not seen you about for ages.

That down by Shell/Tip?
Yeah mate you get about too!!!! Will have to meet up some time Jamie.

:cool:

You cant get at the programming port though.

Take the crap off and save up for some coilovers it will look good then.

The wheels look OK on mine IMO but definately need a bit of a drop.
1d.jpg

I'm getting GDI's new coilovers on April 18/19 Mark

Maz

LY 200
Nice one Mark, you just need a nice red strut brace to finsih the engine bay off :p I have one for sale in the for sale section if your interested.

Nice one Mark, you just need a nice red strut brace to finsih the engine bay off :p I have one for sale in the for sale section if your interested.
ha ha, cant blame a girl for trying!!! I'm getting solid top mounts in April with the coilovers so might not fit on top, Thanks anyways Maz

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
I normally like to see the clio's personalised a but but have to agree the wheels and spoiler - spoil her

Looks not bad mate :)

Not to keen of front /rear light , wheels and spoiler though. :(

What brake hp is it running ?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
What is the purpose of the control valve?

The front lights i can understand but the rears! wtf!
And the spoiler is terrible.

Aside from that its ok!