ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post ur car pics

Spoiler from Lester. I´ve ordered already Renault double spoiler.

Wheels are Miglia´s 16" but I liked to have 17" something like: Giovanna Corsica, MAK Cortina or Jade.

Perhaps I must do something with the suspension also?

Ben ive been a Moondust Silver Fiesta RS Turbo owner for a while, had a few problems with the clio and it nearly went the journey, but just couldnt do it, love her too much to sell !!!!!

But im back now :) anyone up for Elvington (spelling) the end of this month, supposedly theres an airfield next to york doing 0-60s, 1/4s and top speeds, should be well worth a visit me thinks!!!!!

Cheers klmillard, it now needs an interior retrim and some go faster bits.

Are those the Toora Cononica wheels or something? I hope theyre 16s cos they look a bit small, love the design though. Are those the type which corrode? Need some clear repeaters buddy

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Damn you valver owners!!!!!! I feel like I might as well go and set fire to my RT looking at all these pictures!

robfenn they are toora canorallys they are 17" actually they look bigger in real life tho aint lowerd it yet as i have only had it 3 days as for side repeaters i will have some as soon as i find a nice pair the wheels have been on the car for 13k sofar not a spot that i can see