ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post ur car pics

addi

yeah mate. i actually had mille miglia evos before them but wanted new wheels. i thought id get these as no clio valver had them but i was unsure then i saw urs after i ordered them.

quite glad i got them them think they suit the car quite well

wongy

ben cheers mate

just could not do it, maybe next time ill do it

marcus

nice mate when u getting that feature or urs then. looks much better on the 17s. does the interior look as good as the outside

wongy

your pedals look like they are a foot off the floor!!!

but i know yours is nice........

LOL...we got the same knobs...........and the same rotational directional influencing circular occilators.

16v Clio.

Looks ten times better with those wheels. Just wait till you have to clean them as they look an absolute nightmare!!!

Wongy. I had those wheels planned for mine, C*nt! Anyway its looking well PHAT!! Dont sell it, you will regret it! By the way are your wheels 17s or 18s

Kev

kev

my wheels are only 17" cant afford the 18s and cutting up arches and stuff. 17s are no hassle so best option for a valver

well i hope there are people that think like you when i come to sell it. dont wanna drag it out just wanna sell it as soon as im ready.

like i said to adi i never seen a valver with these wheels so i thought id be different but i found out adi had them after i ordered them. yes they do look good dont they. not sure which i prefered more though

you after new wheels too are you,your tantrums look massive and suit the car already

wongy

Yeah, Im happy with my wheels but with every new cruising season there should be a new set of wheels!! No wonder im broke!!

I just fancy a change. But then i love mine as well.

Wongy.

I think you being a bit harsh on your valver to say she aint a minter. I saw it a Donny South and would definatly say she aint far off being a minter.

Whenever you are the owner of a car you notice every little scratch etc while cleaning it and so always think that the car could be in better condition but every1 does this. But show your car to anyone else and they will say it is a minter.

When looking for a Valver i saw three and they all said/Superb condition or mint etc but compaired to yours they where far from it. KEEP IT!!!

kev

yeah i guess so i just hate the little scratches here and there that only i can see

wish mine had the factory fitted leather too especially in the ultra rare black leather

my mind is set mate its gotta go but hey i may be able to get what i want for it if more think like u do.lol

when i advertise are u saying i can advertise as "mint" condition then

wongy

ben

my mind is set on a integra type R mate,

not the best looker in the world but hey no other FWD car is as fast fun as a teg. these were road going race cars plus the honda reliability helps

wongy

clio 20v

wongy- hehe i think the HT3s look well cool the polished finished looks great wen the suns shining on em, there quite popular now but i think i was the first to get em on a valver

ur car looks well mate , certainly does look mint

adi

adi

yes mate thats what i liked about my evos the crystal/titanium finish sets the wheels apart from normal silver finish which i dont really like. the wheels match my polished vent which i like

yeah i know u got the wheels first but hey they look cool and diferent i think. i was really unsure when i picked them up as they looked stangely small for 172 but as soon as they were on i knew i made a good choice.

lol, right since most think so when i advertise it it will be advertised as "mint" lol

ben J

i gotta get one first but hey im pretty certain it wont be long till i get one

wongy

adi

i used sand paper going finner and finer til it was really smooth. hard work but worth it

wont look right on ur car though. i personally think it only looks good on dark cars there the polished silver look will stand out in the vent

wongy

wongy, when it gets sunnier, ill be coming back up to southend for the meets. so if uve got one by then, i expect to be taken for a blast mate!

try get a white one. they r the bestest colour!

and theyll still bout 9 - 10 grand those ITRs!!