ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post pics of your RCS with wheels

Astra coupe
fee and gal, ps'd both of yours lowered. here you go

Attachments

• fee.jpg
    fee.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 53
  • gal.jpg
    gal.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 50
  Astra coupe
dutty, just when you save it rather than saving it a psd format click the dropdown menu and select jpeg,jpg and all that sack.

Gal

A Clee O
Yeah I am the same with Fee - Need some Coilies and a splitter - But these will come around Febuary time I expect with some serious overtime going in January.

Gal

A Clee O
They used to have them on there - For about £90 but not seen them around for a little while - May be a call them and see jobby. There carbon fibre (or CF lookalikes).

Astra coupe
i believe a couple of members have them, look much better in the flesh imo (plus if you take that cheese grater grill out the equation looks mint)

Gal

A Clee O
If you don't like the look it go for the cup splitter - I think the K Tec one could look good on a flame red - But obviously if I buy it and its crap its £105 I have wasted so Will just wait for a cup to crash round here or for someone selling them on the cheap on here.

Renault Clio Sport 2002
WOW I havent been online for a few days. I'm impressed with the reponse, thanks to everyone who posted on this tread.

I think I'm going to try and get a set of the grey 8 spoke 182 cup wheels.

I'll keep u all posted.

Cheers
Dave