ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post pics of electric blue and black clios please!!

1.2 Power to the People..
Hello, new to the site, in the process of selling my 206 xsi at the mo for a dynamique clio model, but unsure of what colour to get, liking black the most but a friend recently spotted out the electric blue colour to me and i like it.

just need pics of mods etc. pros and cons to each colour too and why you chose it :)

thankyou ever so much.

proud to be a member.

Dan:cool:

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

Photshop of how i've allways wanted it to look hehe :approve:
206Stealth.jpg

Beetle
liking the 206 mate, i personally wouldn't go for black as it'll forever need cleaning, my last car was black and it got dirty straight away.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
99% impossible to do the rims like that!

Welcome to cliosport.

My old dynamique:

1.jpg

2.jpg

bothours2.jpg

^ no happening...lol

thank for the pics guys. 182's are welcome to the post hehe.

really like the electric blue buts proven kinda rare to find.

my baby through its stages. will look different next wednesday though. :) slaggggggg style

Last edited:
  Golf GT TDi 130
Nice 206 mate!

Here's mine. Its standard so its what you would probably start out with before modding. It looks crap to be honest!

Personally I'd rather have your xsi than a clio dynamique. you'd be going from a 1.6 down to a 1.2 wouldn't you?

Pros of black: when its polished it looks sexual
Cons:b*****d to keep clean!

DSCF0090.gif

im loving the black ones with black standard rims, hmmm sexay.

im thinking about fk coilovers after seeings Nathan H's cup slammed in the weeds. k-tec are doing them for just under £400 is there anywhere cheaper and how much roughly do they cost to fit?

Thankyou for your help, im a newbie to the clio scene so be gentle lol

sweet rides peeps.

heres mine in the end i brought, really smart cars, have nothing against them just decided to sell it lol. BMW Powerrr. if anyones interested pm me.
14.jpg

LY 200
I wouldve kept the 206. Looked sweet as imo.

BMW power?? Lol You wont get good power unless your goin 330 or m3 mate, may aswell go for a 182 ;)