ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post Pics And Vids From Nw & Ne Meet Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
  57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i was expecting a lot more pics and vids tbh! sure a few people made vids of ben and stevo evo at the pub??

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
finally viewed that civic vid, took hrs. was pretty crap tbh..not a tenth as good as GuyS's :p

RB 182
^^^ 2 right! and the music didnt start till half way thru, made me jump out my seat, cos had volume turned up! hehe!

Maz

LY 200
^^ I think it was pretty good going for Marks first attempt .. god you gals can be a lil harsh ;) lol :)

Cam

182 Cup
For a first attempt it was good, better than i could do. Im sure thats me in front.

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
hi peeps, great day out, sorry its taken abit of time for me to post on here but its pretty hard without a comp (getting fixed), hopefully i'll be all legal to come back on road and bring my car next time!!

Bayliss

(stupid one in the wig)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Bayliss said:
hi peeps, great day out, sorry its taken abit of time for me to post on here but its pretty hard without a comp (getting fixed), hopefully i'll be all legal to come back on road and bring my car next time!!

Bayliss

(stupid one in the wig)
lol @ stupid one in the wig..think we remember u ;)

I noticed when sitting in another black clio on the meet (sorry forgot guys name, you know who you are ;)) that the standard seats and trim give out a lovely smell which us Recaro mash heads miss out on :( It reminds me when first sitting in a 182 in Carcraft oooh I wanted it soooo much :dapprove:

Ofcourse wouldn't swap the seats but I'm losing the tints and getting some air freshners in mine now that the new car smell has gone :approve:

Tesla MP3 2021
Stevo_evo said:
I noticed when sitting in another black clio on the meet (sorry forgot guys name, you know who you are ;)) that the standard seats and trim give out a lovely smell which us Recaro mash heads miss out on :( It reminds me when first sitting in a 182 in Carcraft oooh I wanted it soooo much :dapprove:

Ofcourse wouldn't swap the seats but I'm losing the tints and getting some air freshners in mine now that the new car smell has gone :approve:

stop spamming...lol;)

Maz

LY 200
Biffons_Bridge said:
i was first b*tch...;)

p.s..where were u off before...getting that squeek sorted i hope.lol

You always go first .. I am sick of sloppy fecking seconds :rasp: lol

Nah went for my nails done :approve:

Stevo_evo said:
Maz, I could also get the tints done again if I wanted. :)

Money to burn .. lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.