ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post Pics And Vids From Nw & Ne Meet Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
  57 Ibiza Formula Sport
I'm starting the thread ;) as i'm probably the first home hehe.

what a great day!!! my best cs meet so far..really enjoyed it and was great to meet new people :)

post pics and videos from the day in here..i know there'll be absolutely loads since there were about 50 of us?!

Anni :)

The Black Beast
im back! lol, was that the most amazing thing u have ever seen wen there was like 50 of us just parked! lol, well cool. il get my pics up in a min

Golf R/Leon FR
was a really good day, nice to meet a load of new people who were very friendly.
was a great sight seeing all those clio's :)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Garf172 said:
was a really good day, nice to meet a load of new people who were very friendly.
was a great sight seeing all those clio's :)

didnt think ud be home yet!:)

Golf R/Leon FR
aye been home about 30mins now as you probably saw we weren't driving slow :),
shame i didnt get to speak to you more today anni.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Garf172 said:
aye been home about 30mins now as you probably saw we weren't driving slow :),
shame i didnt get to speak to you more today anni.
haha...cant believe we were doing ....mph at one point..in a 1.2! yeah, at least we met tho garf. its nice to put a face to who you're talking to on here :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
.....mph in a 1.2???? - thought they topped out before that

Where are the pics!

Golf R/Leon FR
yellowA said:
haha...cant believe we were doing .....mph at one point..in a 1.2! yeah, at least we met tho garf. its nice to put a face to who you're talking to on here :)

yeah 1.2's are capable of ....... ish, yeah at least we met, definatley have to do it again in the summer. :)

Garf172 said:
yeah 1.2's are capable of ........ ish, yeah at least we met, definatley have to do it again in the summer. :)

haha, finchys 1.2 just managed ....... mph on the way home :rasp:

Wow what a day really enjoyed it, was an amazing site seeing that many clios on the layby :cool: cnt wait 2 see these pics wish id took my camera :(, gareth, bayliss is going to find out if he's going to the fcs on the sat and let you know, im defo going on the sat now, didnt take long to get back to m'boro.

Craig

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
lol my 1.2 wudent go past 110 :clown:

heres a pic of my phone sorry bout the quality :(

Photo-0056.jpg

RB 182
WHAT A WICKED DAY! just got home! Bro wanted to say thanks 4 lettin him come along his in 106, he really enjoyed the day!:D

ant

yep.
too many highlights but one sticks out.

steve evo, tim and me flying past that police car at 120+.

:)

Golf R/Leon FR
very nice pics there some good one of my car too which i wouldnt mind a copy of.

where did they fly past a police car at 120mph??

ant

yep.
Garf172 said:
where did they fly past a police car at 120mph??

just before that last lay-by shot, it was coming in the opposite direction. he must've thought f**k it, by the time it could have turned round we'd have been long gone!!

Golf R/Leon FR
ant said:
just before that last lay-by shot, it was coming in the opposite direction. he must've thought f**k it, by the time it could have turned round we'd have been long gone!!

lol there was some fast driving today, was really good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.