ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possibly last pics of my 172 Ph-Quick

Hi Ladies and Gents,

It looks like the 172 could be off at the weekend. After having some interest from several people after putting up for sale on here it could be off shortly....so after a good cleanup i have taken some final pics of my baby.

Only 44k and she has to be one of the mintest around.

Enjoy (feedback please)

DSC04835.jpg

DSC04804.jpg

DSC04797.jpg

DSC04814.jpg

DSC04797.jpg

DSC04786.jpg

DSC04805.jpg

DSC04812.jpg

DSC04796.jpg

DSC04791.jpg

DSC04816.jpg

DSC04836.jpg

DSC04834.jpg

DSC04830.jpg

DSC04781.jpg

DSC04771.jpg

DSC04770.jpg

DSC04766.jpg

DSC04773.jpg

Minter! How come your selling up?

Well, my lady (wife to be next month) is doing 65ish miles round trip to work and it is costing her a bomb in her 2l megane, so we need to get her a deseil for her. It will be a shame but think its the right thing to do.

It potentially will be staying in the club as all interst has been from members (only advertised on here) and have reserved first refusal for a member and he is coming over to look saturday.

Last edited:
stunning car, hope things goes well on sat as it should be popping into mine on the way back if all goes well.

well its gone. Freebone made the long teck up here today and has taken her of my hands.

Im sure he will have some pics up later

BMW E46 330i Touring
Tut tut...

Didn't really know this car before, but good to see a mint example go to someone who will strive to keep it mint.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
I had to park over in the field on the other side of the road. I wuz only there about an hour, did actually speak to CS members. :)

you may know it, clio?
i like how it says "no parking" everyone knows its typical but just has to be done lol