ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible to be a veteran at 19 years old?

2007 Clio 197 r27
So I joined in June 2012, had my first car my 07 plate mk3 1.2L lol. Had her for a year, sold it, moved to a German whip, mk2 golf 1.3L 4 speed. Then I moved to the japs, bought a subaru wrx import, quick car 2.0L turbo. Few mods and I had it running 320bhp which isn't bad. Anyway I soon realised it was certainly not a daily car. The neighbours hated it, I got pulled over constantly, being checked over etc. so I bought myself another Clio! This ones a little quicker though. I've got a 57 plate r27 in black and I absolutely love it! It takes any corner I throw at it, and if the traction control goes off, it's even more fun! However me being me, it's booked in at ktec for decat, cams, pannel filter and a remap, which should hopefully give it a little more oomph:)
9yzu5eza.jpg

SQ5
Especially all the way from Northampton, I'd be driving up to see Paul at RSTuning.

To be fair if I over next door to Ktec I'd be heading to see Paul!

Clio 172
Love the R27! Should be a decent bit if kit after the work and if it's done to a good standard! :)