ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

...PORKA Detail...Pics

TeZ

Non RS : (
Well nice frosty morning why not,

Firstly sorry for poor pics as i wasn't planning on photo's but had my lil Cam for a few snaps, also lighting was poor ,

And the fact im a V to this write up stuff .

Well here we go,

I only had about 6 hours to do it all ( outside only today ),

Pics of the item.

dirty1jy1.jpg

Wheels were average on the back but on the front was a differnt story..those huge brakes had created about 5 months of baked on dust and grime took a fair while to remove ( later on in post )

dirty4cf7.jpg

Bird poop GALORE:mad:

dirty2yg0.jpg

I should have got some really good shots of the amount of tar stuck on this car,

The vents :( ,

dirty5qv1.jpg

AHHhhhhhhhh Z Keys mwhahahah just had to reverse it lol.

ahhzkeysci9.jpg

As my Gilmour still isnt here old fasioned 2 Bucket way with 2 new lambswool mitts , I washed with APC ( sills, arches, and under the side skirts simply for the fact they were absolutly caped in tar and s**te.) and then Goldclass,
On the wheels i used my new product which i had left to dwell about 10 mins on each wheel before tickling with drumsticks and wheels brushes. CG blue rim is the product used it in 1 part to 6 part water seemed to work amazing Really suprised,

dwelling1qv7.jpg

dwelling3rq7.jpg

Next up was Clay ,

I had a few bars in my FIAT boot mothers yellow and sonus green, used with Sonus glyde and follwed by QD with a MF,

This took ages as the amount of tar and just build up of comtaminations was awful,

( small piece for the cam)
clayor4.jpg

Sorry no pic of the yellow but it was prityy grubby.

Next was to use a couple of my Sonus Dur Wonder Drying towels with the aid of a QD, ( as i had no filtered water :( )

dry1tx1.jpg

Now it looked bad weather wise :( so i had to stop with pic pull me socks up and crack on...

Looked over with the Brickmann

xenonfm1.jpg

Swirling was not bad TBH a few light ones about 5 large medium marks

Hit it with the PC7424 and Menz IP then FF

I also did the Lights as they had some small swirls on..

( she has been getting the polish blokes down tesco to wash it , i cryed haha)

Really sorry no before or 50/50's will do next time but here is a couple of afters..
( oh and i ran out of 3m blue so low tack masking will do :p )

afters1xe9.jpg

afters2hc6.jpg

I sealed the wheels with poorboys wheel sealent and added 2 coats of the blackfire long lasting on the tyres.

After all that it was time to clean paint with Swissvax,

Then i added some Jeffs,

Followed by Swissvax Zuffenhausen ( she bought for me to try :) )

I like the finish it gave much like the Onyx TBH but not worth the extra money for a few more canuba brownie points,

Well heres a couple before i went home and toasted my cold hands..

wheelafterap6.jpg

hi brazo no leaves :(
reflection1lz4.jpg

reflectionsideqy7.jpg

28626708dh0.jpg

Thanks alot for reading :eek:

TeZ

titanic killer
Also what wheels brushes do you use,as need some small but long handled ones but cant find the ones im looking for?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Wheels are very cool. Not a fan of porsche though. Where did you get that light from mate ?