ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poor ferrari F430

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
its funny the way all the coloured guys look like their p*ssing themselves, but all the white dudes look gutted.

MKIII 138
haha black men. Why they find things like this hilarious i dont know. lol

cos they dont generally own stuff like that im guessing ?

(edit: they can own stuff like that but its the whites in america that have all the money, same for the whole world pretty much and im classing dubia,arab`s as white because they basically are just tanned versions of us)

MKIII 138
why are people assuming that the blacks were driving the car in the 1st place? :S

dunno i wasnt i just thought they looked like passers by who stopped to laugh at other people misfortune because they havent had the fortune of owning anything decent ever

MKIII 138
dunno i wasnt i just thought they looked like passers by who stopped to laugh at other people misfortune because they havent had the fortune of owning anything decent ever

Yeah, there are no rich black men in the world at all...

You're an idiot

well to be fair mate.. i was painting the picture of the disparity between races i wasnt saying it was a good thing

you onion