ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll - What day of the week would you like next years monthly meets to be held on?

What day of the week would you like next years monthly meets to be held on?

• Total voters

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
As the title says, planning on having monthly meets in the Central area, probably go from Edinburgh, Glasgow then Stirling in a rotation. I reckon it would work best if we agreed to have it on say the 3rd Wednesday of every month or whatever. Whatever day wins the poll in the next 2 weeks will be what we trial for the first 3 months and see how its going.

Cheers
John

(PS If the poll isnt there yet then please look again soon, just asking a mod to do it!)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Re: Poll - What day of the week would you like next years monthly meets to be held on

Mid-week is out of the question for me, due to work commitments.

Weekend FTW.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Re: Poll - What day of the week would you like next years monthly meets to be held on

Anyday really for me provided its my week off.

Working five months of the year FTW

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

Wait till your wean's here. You're F*CKED!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean

Weekend for me. Sat after 6pm.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many

sunday afternoons or sunday evenings

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Just over a week to vote if you haven't already. Sunday looks like its the most likely though!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
What day of the week would you like next years monthly meets to be held on?

Wheres the poll?

Are yous going to be coming up this way at all? :)

Weekend is best for me as i work mon-fri all day.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra

Weekends always without question, most car events (Knockhill track days, Crail, Jumanji Nights etc) are always on at the weekend. Sunday is best for me personally as I work 9-5 on Saturdays :(

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Sundays it is. As the karting is going to be on the second Sunday of the month lets go for that. Details of February's meet to follow.