ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll Time - Yes Or No

A poll, yes, or no, no question specified. (I'm just doing what was asked).

• Total voters

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
(Before people start posting can someone from the Admin/Mod team make this a Poll)

Rather than have pages of people crying, Moaning and saying how bad they look just click the tab and hit "Yes they look Ok" or "No the ruin the car"

StickersampWheels12.gif

Re: Poll Time - Yes Or No (Can Admin/Mod Poll This Please)

i for 1 actually like it, something different unlike most other trophy owners who wouldn't dream of being different

TT QS

I quite like it. Not offensive in the slightest

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member

I recall you saying, you didnt care what people think as it is your car....

So why the vote to what people think lol!

Audi A5

I'm all for different. But no ones done this for a reason. Sorry.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

I like pole time. The wheels? No.

Iceberg 172cup

Horrific, I just sicked a little in my mouth

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

You care so little you have to ask opinions of people you either don't know or barely know? It's hardly the sign of someone who doesn't give a s**t.

Me on the other hand, I really don't give a s**t, slam it on bags and chromes for all I care, it's your car. Helll set it on fire, makes no odds to me, if you like it keep it, if you don't change it. If you start looking for people on the Internet to tell you it's great or terrible you're going down the wrong path.

DB.

BMW 440i

They simply look like sh*t alloys from a sh*t car, on to an otherwise nice trophy.

WRX

It would be a different story if they were anthracite.

182 FF

You care so little you have to ask opinions of people you either don't know or barely know? It's hardly the sign of someone who doesn't give a s**t.

Me on the other hand, I really don't give a s**t, slam it on bags and chromes for all I care, it's your car. Helll set it on fire, makes no odds to me, if you like it keep it, if you don't change it. If you start looking for people on the Internet to tell you it's great or terrible you're going down the wrong path.

​^This. You sound a bit needy to me

Would look better on speedline turinis or 2118's without a doubt. They are only 6.5" width too aren't they? Clios look knock-kneed on 7"'s nevermind 6.5"'s. You've got a special car why make it look less special?:S

Last edited:

Look like shirt buttons. What offset are they? The front looks like it needs four inch spacers.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172

Dated looking wheels.

Anthracite 2118s needed.

An orange one

Didn't like them last time and still don't like them now

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Yeah they are a terrible terrible wheel.

RB 182

They don't suit the car at all really.

You've combined old and new and unfortunately it doesn't work.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I voted yes. However considering you are likely to sell these after this thread and previous threads, pm me and ill buy them!

F4R'd Mk1 Clio
I think you could maybe pull these wheels off on a ph1 172? Not sure they're good enough for a trophy though, just my opinion.

182 Trophy #333
really spoils the car imo, they look good on valvers/williams but i think theyre far too dated and really spoil the look of your Trophy, back to the standard wheels or as other people have said anthracite turini's

Or do you remember when Sir_Dave had the gold 2118's on one of his Trophys? they looked awesome imo!

1.2 16v
I actually thought this was a micra from looking at the thumbnail of the picture lol!! Not my taste. No from me bud, sorry.

Listerine & Poledo

I like pole time. The wheels? No.

Poledo Antski.

Re: topic

They good alright, but the standard wheels are superior...in fact any of the MK2 Rs wheels are better.