ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

POLL: Quad lights or Angel eyes

Whats everyones choice on these 2

Is there a way we can do a poll, personally im split between the two!

ANGEL EYES SPLIT QUAD LIGHTS

rsturbo and a xr3i

im split between the two .. if i didnt have a badboy bonnet i would of more than likely have gone for the angel eyes but cause i have a badboy bonnet i got quads instead . but i think angel eyes in a few months everyones going to have them so there not going to be unique

Clio 172

Angel eyes for me cos they are new and are easier to install :oops: Quad lights you have to do stuff with indicators which puts me off lol.

Angel eyes are cheaper aswell but thats the main point.

Angel eyes are more cheaper, so the chances are, they will be more common, just like lexus lights!! Quads all day long!

Willy2

quads mate, you have to use a bit of savvy, with regards to indicators! watch this space for my quad or TRI conversion!

Should be done in time for the london meet

Take the light pods out and bake them in your oven for 5mins or so. The silicon holding it together turns liquidish and then you can pull it apart. Stick your ring in.... wire it to your sidelights .... put it back together. ...sealing it with some fresh silicone and bobs your uncle;)