ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

polished and Waxed :)

www.renparts.co.uk
Thought i would set out and get busy... AG Super resin Polish and Megs step 3 Carnuba wax :) took me bout 4 hours but im happy with the result has got rid of a lot of my nasty swirls :)

clean1.jpg

clean2.jpg

clean3.jpg

clean4.jpg

clean5.jpg

clean6.jpg

clean7.jpg

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
are your wheels white or silver? i think i may be slightly colour blind! looks very nice though!

3 MPS
very nice mate ,i used the meguiers polish today and im absolutely amazed how shiney it is, i got the polish to but ran out of light, i used to use auto glym , not anymore i wont lol

www.renparts.co.uk
Promise these are the final pics... was waiting for the queue to go down at futureheads gig i went to tonight do thought i would get my £4.80's worth out of the car park.... clearance on the down ramps can be seen at around 30mm....
CP2.jpg

CP1.jpg

CP3.jpg

CP4.jpg

CP5.jpg

CP6.jpg

CP7.jpg

www.renparts.co.uk
thankyou for showing everyone my smashed fog light.... ive been avoiding that on pics..... its getting replaced honest!.....