ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PMS Exhaust

Clio 200
I deally I am looking for info on the Mk3 PMS system, However as I'm not finding anything on it I would also appreciate view from Mk2 owners. Obvioulsy the mk2 is a different system but in general is it a decent setup? Build, power and noise etc.

Thinking of replacing my Supersprint system as I don't think it is performing well, and the Mk3 Akrapovic is frankly stupid money although it is a proven good performer.

Cheers

Clio 200
Yep that is the system I am considering, hoping someone may already have it. Otherwise feedback on the mk2 system would be a good indication as to the expected quality of the product?

From what i've read on the PMS systems is the build quality is second to none! a few topics on them recently all saying its a really good fit and good craftsmanship

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I had one on WZG and loved it - Properly designed, great joints/fixings and the noise... perfection!

Fitted a PMS system to my 182 last week.
Build quality is great, it's a great design and they are a pleasure to deal with.

Initially didn't fit mine quite right and it hung to the drivers side too much, that was down to my error though, tweaked some joints etc and it sits perfect now although goes slightly to the drivers side when warm as the exhaust expands.