ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PMS Aircon delete

Nimbus Grey 197
hi has anybody had any issues when fitting the kit and is there any pointers to take as i am going to be doing in on a driveway the instructions make it look an easy job so will be going ahead once ordered

thanks

Phase 1 sport
I just followed the instructions provided and it all fitted without a problem. hardest bit was taking the box out from under the scuttle panel without breaking anything else. didnt need a jubilee clip to secure the tensioner, if i remember correctly it came off with the rest of the bits.

phase 1 flamer 172
I found the hardest bit was actually getting the belt on, didn't want to fit it while not having everthing all bolted in the correct place, so I ground a tiny bit of the alternator allowing it to slide a bit closer and allowing easy belt fitment.

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
The tensioner comes off with the old alternator mount, if you unbolt the alternator at the front you can roll if forward enough to get enough slack to cut the old belt off making it much easier to take out, then following their guide it shouldn't take more than two hours :)