ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pleb revs his car at a paul walker meet until it catches fire

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
The number plate held up pretty good against that inferno, as did the electrics i thought! The headlights stayed on for quite some time. Then it just started golfing flames, golfing out the bonnet, golfing out the windows, the whole car was golfing! There was nothing he could do.

It's a Focus not a Golf.

Cup In bits
We call it Spastic mate, people from that far north come retarded from birth - the accent is sickening.

Ohh the irony, coming from what I'm guessing is a Glaswegian from your previous posts. Weegie one of only two known accent's that can penetrate metal, closely followed by scouse.

I was in a toilet in Schipol at the weekend, in walks a weeg "Aye man this toilet is pure Gucci" and I almost died from embarasment with association to Scotland.

I do cringe at Aberdonian's accent too on videos but people from a cruise aren't a fair generalisation.

ST
Ohh the irony, coming from what I'm guessing is a Glaswegian from your previous posts. Weegie one of only two known accent's that can penetrate metal, closely followed by scouse.

I was in a toilet in Schipol at the weekend, in walks a weeg "Aye man this toilet is pure Gucci" and I almost died from embarasment with association to Scotland.

I do cringe at Aberdonian's accent too on videos but people from a cruise aren't a fair generalisation.

I'm not from Glasgow tho, the thick townie accent is on par with the Aberdonian accent - the encounter you had with said 'weeg' sounds like a pretty standard townie.

Cup In bits
I'm not from Glasgow tho, the thick townie accent is on par with the Aberdonian accent - the encounter you had with said 'weeg' sounds like a pretty standard townie.

Aka a toonser in these parts ;)

You get them everywhere but we don't all speak like that, I'm sure its the same in most places. I cringe when I hear a local on the news etc.

And to answer Dave Dreads question its Doric.

http://youtu.be/RxAdpQ5-pXA

I'm normally pretty good at understanding Scot dialect, having spent every weekend up there for nearly 2 years a while back, but I could only get a few words of that weather link!

Cup In bits
I'm normally pretty good at understanding Scot dialect, having spent every weekend up there for nearly 2 years a while back, but I could only get a few words of that weather link!

Lol that's Doric for you, there's a few words I don't understand 100% but Aberdonians have an accent influenced by Doric. Its mare a country y o spiking ye see.

I saw this at weekend. Lovely, makes me proud to enjoy cars.

On a further note, glad someone never got hurt, or someone elses car got damaged because of it.

This. It's a good job everyone who was parked around him was at their cars so they could move them quickly. Would be horrible if someone was parked next to him down the other end of the carpark and their car got damaged because of it!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I call it cave man language, it still sounds like they haven't quite grasped the use of words and instead replace those with grunts and noises.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I like how the by standers just took the piss and laughed at him,
maybe he'll learn from it and not be such a mindless tw*t in future.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Outcome would have been much better had he been sat in it as it was on fire. Mouth breather.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
You just know his thinking was,
well an F1 cars manifold glows red and they don't catch fire, so it must be ok to do it in a 1.6 Zetec.