ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please someone save this!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i really quite like that :O would get the black at the front painted same as car, change for a carbon fibre or standard bonnet, lower, black badges, and leave it at that....

Trader Rating - 100%
74   0   0
That's the worst thing in the entire world. They made it for that gash music video iirc and it's had 600 owners ever since.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  renault clio 172
I like it, without the gash carbon style bonnet of course, and the nightclub on wheels that he has in the boot.

Trader Rating - 100%
74   0   0
pfft angel eyes arent chavvy :O iv always wanted some for my clio :/ and you have to have seen potential (same as i did) to want someone to save it..
Not on a BMW, no. But only chavs buy them for anything else. OEM xenons are where it's at ;)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I wonder if the sub still blows up Evo's and attracts dirty cruise skanks? I'm in!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think get the front end sprayed so it is all one colour, lose the side exit exhaust in favour for a stealth and lose the boot build and it isn't that bad

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Surey a set of angel light or whatever you call them + a decent HID kit will cost more than some xenons...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio trophy
Funny reading this! Am the lad that owns it! Got the v5 and it's only had 3 owners by the way! Am not really into the show scene, came from 106 gti's and just bought a trophy along with turbo Clio and thought about swapping engines round but dont have the space or time! To the lad that said its a shed.. Pretty sure it got more looks of interest than your thing.. The car also won modified Car of the day, so it can't be that bad! Rant over.. Thank you!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flol, that music video is way beyond chavvy.

As for the car....
1801548g64.gif

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  225 Cup & Williams
Funny reading this! Am the lad that owns it! Got the v5 and it's only had 3 owners by the way! Am not really into the show scene, came from 106 gti's and just bought a trophy along with turbo Clio and thought about swapping engines round but dont have the space or time! To the lad that said its a shed.. Pretty sure it got more looks of interest than your thing.. The car also won modified Car of the day, so it can't be that bad! Rant over.. Thank you!

Your probably right as my car was parked away at the bottom of a car park.