ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please Help me!

dk

911 GTS Cab

Hi guys, need help please.

I have been given a task at work to get hold of a pic for our marketing dept. to use in our quarterly company brochure.

The spec I have been given is that it needs to be hi-res, above 300dpi if poss. Needs to show speed, acceleration and handling in the same shot of a car, preferably on a bend.

Car needs to be obtainable to normal people so no motorsport shots and also you need to have taken it yourself and allow us to use the photo to not have copyright issues.

Please, if anybody has anything they can help with for this, post the pic and then if one is relevant I will ask for an emailed version. It it makes it into print I will make sure the person receives a copy of the brochure.

Many thanks in advance for anyone that helps!

David.

dk

911 GTS Cab

thats excellent Lee but im not sure about the cliosport stickers, have sent it to marketing to see.

Em, your ones are good but the pic needs to show speed and marketing keep say it looks like they are standing still, women eh!;)