ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Platium Met. Clio Van Project!!

DCi Van
Haha..this is wicked!!!

LOL thanks Mark.

I guess it helps working in a body shop, looking great! will be a nice project when this is done. Personally I would of gone with a 106 gti yellow colour, always wanted one in yellow :(

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHQwftGmyAVTYPSDgTYVfbuNJtgKjhnyUwIuQFNLTXQUdfTuMemQ.jpg

Yea it does help, its great being a painter. It's all right but if I was going to it yellow I would of gone with liquid yellow i think. ;)

Mk3 clio 1.5
Yea it does help, its great being a painter. It's all right but if I was going to it yellow I would of gone with liquid yellow i think. ;)
haha. I'l save up my pennies and you can try it out on mine :D

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Thanks :D I don't mind, at the end off the month iv got a new house, with a garage so that's when some fun can begin. ;)

Sounds great buddy, good luck to you. Let me be your first customer please, I only want mine sprayed gloss black ;)

DCi Van
haha. I'l save up my pennies and you can try it out on mine :D

Just 600 pounds to save and ill do it ;)

Thanks :D I don't mind, at the end off the month iv got a new house, with a garage so that's when some fun can begin. ;)

Sounds great buddy, good luck to you. Let me be your first customer please, I only want mine sprayed gloss black ;)

Yea man I'm down for that ;) I get the house end of the month.... Give me a holla :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
sweet! when will you be spraying the rest? and whats the plan with the wheels!!? lol

and yeh, im deffo up for you spraying daisy! how long do you recon it would take?

Out of interest, what paint scheme you using to do the Ford colour? Only ever sprayed it once and it was a bit of a pain in the dick, that was using DeBeer.

DCi Van
sweet! when will you be spraying the rest? and whats the plan with the wheels!!? lol

and yeh, im deffo up for you spraying daisy! how long do you recon it would take?

Hopefully ASAP, need to get the rest of the sports kit first. Wheel are going to be borbet a's. Yea its a plan probley a week or 2 as i do work as well.

Out of interest, what paint scheme you using to do the Ford colour? Only ever sprayed it once and it was a bit of a pain in the dick, that was using DeBeer.

Yea I no, its a 2 stage pearl. I'm using sikkens bud.

Yea I no, its a 2 stage pearl. I'm using sikkens bud.

Ah cool, that's not so bad, was 3 stages with DeBeer, though that's to be expected with cheaper paint schemes I suppose. Keep us updated, I expect it'll look awesome when finished!

DCi Van
Update......

These are the 2 parts of my sports kit!!!! Hehe exciting stuff :D
KGrHqQOKp0E3uY9iZiBOCJOolbiw0_12.jpg

KGrHqUOKiEE4pLlyoiBBORCFLDIQ0_12.jpg

Oh I do love eBay only 2 more bits now, would of been one if the stupid parcel company didn't lose my rear bumper! Any way get them sanded down and painted up purple hehe! :D:D

DCi Van
Ah cool, that's not so bad, was 3 stages with DeBeer, though that's to be expected with cheaper paint schemes I suppose. Keep us updated, I expect it'll look awesome when finished!

Yea man I no what you mean, yea ill keep ya posted!

Bargain! i'l bear it in mind :)

Yea do it, I got some mondeo st wheels todo at the moment ;)

nice colour, will be intresting to see completed. not sure the wheels will work personally.

Thank you Claire, I reckon they will look good.

Renault Sport Clio 182
how can couriers loose a bumper?

also what are your plans for wheels? i thought mk1 williams wheels would look good but i dunno what colour to have them, same as the car mayb?

Last edited:
  DCi Van
UPDATE GUYS......

Sorry its been far too long, alot has been happening..... iv managed to get the whole 172/182 kit, iv picked up some sports half leathers (got rear bench for sale!!) oh and my Clio van is LIQUID YELLOW :D!!!

IMAG0582.jpg
IMAG0583.jpg
IMAG0584.jpg
IMAG0586.jpg
IMAG0585.jpg
IMAG0587.jpg
IMAG0588.jpg
IMAG0589.jpg
IMAG0590.jpg
IMAG0591.jpg
IMAG0592.jpg
IMAG0599.jpg
IMAG0600.jpg
IMAG0598.jpg

DCi Van
ill have to take some better photos of it, still havent polished it yet, and i need some wheels and my roof is still purple :s still got alot to do yet, just been so busy as iv started my own company!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Great work cant wait to see it finished, make the right wheel choice though or it could look crap

Petrol Blue 182.
you absolute f**king hero, but please for the love of god, get some decent wheels! those steelies are ruining its true potential! some mint 172 wheels or 2118's will finish this off. Hero

3 series, 172 Cup
That is epic pal! Can't wait to see the finishing touches!! Have to say though and your probably sick of hearing this but the iPod dock is a fantastic idea! Best modification I have seen on Cliosport

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i was so close to painting my van LY the other week but couldnt get my clio up to the unit.. does look great tho !

DCi Van
fair play. better pics needed. what happened to the red idea?
Thanks :) Yea i got some ill put them up! lol well i drove around with the roof and wing mirrors like it for a while, then i went propa of it!! lol.

Nice one! LY van haha. Definitely original.
Thanks dude :D am i the first?

Epic van! LY is such a good colour.

black turinis.
Got any pictures of them?

you absolute f**king hero, but please for the love of god, get some decent wheels! those steelies are ruining its true potential! some mint 172 wheels or 2118's will finish this off. Hero
lmao, thanks man.....i no tell me about it, im trying my hardest to get wheels :( but ill keep trying tho dude!

gloss black borbet A's would look amazing. looks fantastic tho
I LIKE!! I won a bid on ebay for 4 9j borbet a's but was unsure if they would fit and had to drive 2 hours to get them so i told him to just re list them! :(

more pics! looks epic
there coming :)

Epic! Want to spray my spoiler? Lol
I would love to but i think your abit too far away! lol

That is epic pal! Can't wait to see the finishing touches!! Have to say though and your probably sick of hearing this but the iPod dock is a fantastic idea! Best modification I have seen on Cliosport
lol not at all, thanks man! :)

This is going to look epic! Can't wait to see it all sprayed up, subscribed.
THANK YOU!!

This looks awesome! I really want a cheap DCi for commuting. Would love a project car.
There great motors man, get a 65bhp and just put a intercooler on (and what else you want ;) ) cheap insurance, WIN!

Looks unreal mate! Needs Xenons and Black or Graphite Turinis now!
thanks dude, what do turinis look like??

i was so close to painting my van LY the other week but couldnt get my clio up to the unit.. does look great tho !
lol keep it blue man, i think that looks smart, we will have to meet....imageane the to vans roller down the street lol :)