ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plastidipped winter alloys on the 225

Meg 225
I've recently bought a spare set of winter alloys and decided i wanted to try out plastidip, didn't want to go matte black as that's what everyone else has. I decided to give Blaze Orange a try and it turned out quite funky lol
So what do you think??

11368346196_68016c69d9_b.jpg

Untitled by Paul_jazzy83, on Flickr

11368325975_fd3f627450_b.jpg

11368393444_de0aed9468_b.jpg

11368353736_3101260171_b.jpg

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
The colour reminds me of that Orange "stuff" you boys and girls drink on Kingsday - Back to the wheels... I like them!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
i'd rather have a good glass scotch, that's what i call LEKKER :approve:

Yeah I'd sooner have a good single malt myself but when in Den Haag on Queensday (when I was last there) you have to go along with such things and trust that the nice Dutch lady isn't trying to rape you for body parts hehehe

Disastra Coupe
Erm, if you like it then all good but it looks wayyyy too in your face imo. Something that everyone bummed a few years ago now and now the fad's faded away imo.

EDIT: Way too many imo's in that imo lol... I don't mean it nasty, i'd have just gone for something a bit more subtle personally!