ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

plans for newly acquired 182

hello, recently bought a black basic 182, 65k on the clock, had the dephaser etc done, and just needs a few cosmetic touch ups here and there! loving it having only had it 3 days, and already am considering upgrading various bits and making cosmetic changes.
i still have the factory standard exhaust and am thinking of replacing it with the ktec janspeed one, not sure which of the two (non-decat) version i want though! any advice? also want to get the wheels re-sprayed a darker colour, would black go well or i was considering the anthracite that is on the cups? also want to swap the standard air filter for a green piece, again, any advice if this is a good choice or not. want to fit some spacers onto the wheels to make it look a bit more aggressive as well as fit a front splitter, again seen the ktec pieces and wondering what peoples opinions are. lastly i want to fit a pair of dark tinted wind deflectors to finish the look off, any thoughts or help with parts would be appreciated! located in the south east, east sussex so no talk of visiting birmingham or places such as!
cheers, joe.

also, as the car needed new front tyres (2 advisory continentals), and was running 2 budgets on the rear I opted to buy a set of 4 hankook s1 evo's, 78 per corner for everything, and they are going to be on friday morning. it has felt a bit slippy in the damp and it spins the wheels far too easily, a smooth get-away last night ended in the ESP light coming on...:tonguewink:

ive had it 6 days and cant imagine life with anything else haha! had to drive my comically slow, baron interior and poorly tyre-d lupo earlier as the Evo's were goin on the clio, had to go get it at lunch because i couldnt deal with not driving her in so long! ahaha