ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Places to use in Kent for Cambelt change?

If you look at my posts towards the end of this page. Those prices are all correct and very up to date mate.

Where are you from in Kent?

'Codered' are just outside Tunbridge Wells.

'Engine Dynamics' are up in Essex.

'Ren 7 Oaks' and '2 techs' in Dartford are also not too far but a little bit more expensive.

There is also Mike at 'MWM' in Stains.

04BGFF182CLIORS
If you look at my posts towards the end of this page. Those prices are all correct and very up to date mate.

Where are you from in Kent?

'Codered' are just outside Tunbridge Wells.

'Engine Dynamics' are up in Essex.

'Ren 7 Oaks' and '2 techs' in Dartford are also not too far but a little bit more expensive.

There is also Mike at 'MWM' in Stains.

Excellent, cheers! I think ill get in touch with codered. Im in Canterbury, so would probably be the closest. May aswell book it in for the full works!

Elise 111r, 182 FF
I'm in Tunbridge Wells as well but will be going to Rentech for my servicing needs - worth the drive IMO

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Excellent, cheers! I think ill get in touch with codered. Im in Canterbury, so would probably be the closest. May aswell book it in for the full works!

Lemme know how it goes, i'm only up the road from you and mine are due in about 9 months.