ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pipercross viper

clio 182
Hi all, I have just fitted a pipercross viper induction kit... before I had a cheap ramair filter which was acutlqlly okay gave good kick at 5000rpm I've now fitted the viper and it seems sluggish? Has anyone had this affect with this filter? The noise is good and I've been told I need to Map the car to feel the gains on that type of filter? Any other recommendations ?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
A filter will do very little in regards to performance on a standard car.

You certainly don't need to remap the car after fitting one either.

Map it to improve drivability by all means... But don't think you need to, just because you've fitted a filter.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
They are toss

I had one on my cup way back in 2004. After a few weeks i had the inlet off and it was full of grit. Got rid and replaced the standard element with an ITG.

The viper was w**k then, and is now.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
sell it get the ktec own kit,sounds like a bear growling and i have not noticed any heat soak or drop in power

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I have got one on mine, was in it when I bought it, seems fine and the noise is good, no complaints from me....