ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pipercross Panel Filter on order

Hi Guys and Girls

Thanks to all of the really usefull advice from the forum I decided to get myself a Pipercross replacement panel filter for my 172. It should be delivered on Friday.

Ill let you know what I think next week, but I just wanted to thank you guys for your help. Im afraid to ask, but have I made a good choice?

fat 182

i got my my piper X filter doent make much diffrence the pick ups a bit quicker i think and it makes more of an induction nosie aswell

I dont think you need to clean ITGs, and if you do want to I think its similar to that of a Piper X. E.g under the tap, let dry, then spray with filter oil to aid the dirt retention.

Skoda Fabia vRS

cleaning info is on the website, but as its foam and can load up with a lot of dirt, chances are you wont notice any difference after you have cleaned it

how much did you pay for the Pipercross

im doing the ITG ones for £40, collection @ FCS

If you want a filter that roars go for the green induction kit with cone filter. Sounds like Tom Cruise in days of thunder everytime I put my foot down!!!!