ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures of the V6

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice mate, have pictures of your car, was talking to you at Crail recently

Still got your license lol? ;)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Only on the second look at the pics did I spot the cage, cheeky.

Car looks awesome mate

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Still looking good Ray! Was going to stop for a catch up the night but the football traffic was due. We need to organise another photoshoot again, one that people actually turn up to:D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ray - Can you get shots of your harnesses, better still drop me a txt when your next down the beach, am away to get harnesses for mine.

PM'd.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ray you wanting a V6 splitter for the front? I've got one that i'm now not fitting.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
tidy mate, is it just me or is aberdeen filled with cool cars?? V6 looks ace in black.

Didn't one of the Scottish lot say that Aberdeen has one of the cheapest insurance postcodes in the country?

Last I heard was Admiral were offering a multi-car policy on a Veyron and a 599 for £15.62. I thought that was a bit steep myself.

D.

Burgandy 174 sport t
Didn't one of the Scottish lot say that Aberdeen has one of the cheapest insurance postcodes in the country?

Last I heard was Admiral were offering a multi-car policy on a Veyron and a 599 for £15.62. I thought that was a bit steep myself.

D.

Dont believe everything Ali bali tells you!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Gospel! Abd for some reason is one of the cheapest places in the country for insurance...