ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture request: ktec stealth fitted

Clio 197
I have been browsing old threads today re the fitment of the stealth as mine needs a little adjustment, as a result it got me thinking that my backbox is too visible from under the rear bumper.

I would like to see how other peoples sit on a ph2 .....

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
A few pics of mine with a k-tec stealth fitted...

3977859190_764b69c93f_z.jpg

IMG_5780 by fletcher10, on Flick

6041825368_e316c92e86_z.jpg
[/url]
IMG_7497 by fletcher10, on Flick

Clio 197
Either it's fitted wrong, or your exhaust mount needs fixing/ replacing fella.

Yeah my rear mount has something to do with it, currently got the socket mod bud I am replacing with a powerflex insert to sort that. Along with a bit of adjustment I will hopefully get it completely hidden :)

Titanium phase 1
Yeah my rear mount has something to do with it, currently got the socket mod bud I am replacing with a powerflex insert to sort that. Along with a bit of adjustment I will hopefully get it completely hidden :)
where can I find a power flex exhaust mount/insert? I've looked on power flex website but can't see one? What's the socket mount all about because my exhaust will not stop hittin the beam axle.

Clio 197
Check out eBay for exh008 exhaust mount, it needs a bit of trimming and a hole cutting but it does the job brilliantly.

Kev, how visible is yours ?

225 Cup & Williams
The one I have fitted on my ph1 isn't visible at all, I've got one of those Prima racing uprated mounts which helps I suppose.

Clio 197
The one I have fitted on my ph1 isn't visible at all, I've got one of those Prima racing uprated mounts which helps I suppose.

Well my powerflex mount is doing the same job as the prima and this is how it's sitting

26f252bb.gif

It's catching on the underside here

38498f8d.gif

Doing my head in now, especially as I have seen quite a few completely hidden :(

clio 172
errr isit not the bracket on rear box if you lossen of and twist the box will lift same as my ktec recessed ;)